Microneedling Injection Skin Rejuvenation/ Scar Removal
Micro needling injection is a skincare technique for skin rejuvenation, improves skin texture, fine lines and remove scars.
Microneedling injection is being touted as the solution for everything from improving acne scarring to diminishing wrinkles, and helping skincare ingredients penetrate better.
- Microneedling injection is a injection procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling injection is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling injection is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure
- Total prep and procedure time is about two hours
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results
- It’s considered effective in treating minor scarring related to acne, wounds, and aging. You’ll likely notice brighter, firmer skin, too.
- Ideal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
- Microneedling injection is far more effective than at-home rollers.
Why choose Children & Adult Skin Clinic?
No two individuals are the same. Our treatments are customized to each individual’s unique skin type & needs.
Through consultation with our doctor, a thorough analysis will be undertaken to determine the ideal treatment methods for the best possible results.