Sweat glands act as the body’s natural thermostat. When they suddenly go into overdrive, you get sweaty palms and feet. While this can be socially embarrassing, the good news is that excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis, can be controlled with treatment.
Besides hot, humid weather, stress and anxiety, there are other triggers for sweaty palms and feet:
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Medicinal drugs (such as certain painkillers, cardiovascular drugs and antidepressants)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
How we treat Sweaty Palms?
- Topical Products
- BOTOX (Botulinum toxin Injections )
- Iontophoresis – is most often used to treat severe sweating
To know more about Vitiligo and treatment, please contact us to make an appointment.
Why choose Children & Adult Skin Clinic?
No two individuals are the same. Our treatments are customized to each individual’s unique skin type & needs.
Through consultation with our doctor, a thorough analysis will be undertaken to determine the ideal treatment methods for the best possible results.